sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2026

Day 2: Limerick


For breakfast today I had eggs with bacon that Isabelle´s mother had prepared for me . It was delicious. And then we went with the Irish and Spanish Erasmus group to Limerick. We visited the shopping center and saw a lot of things. I learned that instead of saying "Primark" like we do in Spanish, they call it "Penneys" there. We also went to a Krispy Donuts shop and then to some markets one of them its called ¨Milk Market¨, where we tried lots of different things. We also visited what I think was a cathedral, and finally we took the bus back to the high school , and then to a friend’s house from the Erasmus group. 
In the end, we went home for dinner because it was a bit late, and we had chicken curry, which was really good.  I had a great time!

Here are some pics:








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Day 9: Cork and UCC

Today we woke up at seven in the morning, took the bus, and waited about ten or twenty minutes at the school until the other bus arrived. Th...