I am going to talk about the differences between my Spanish high school and the Irish one. In Ireland, students use tablets instead of notebooks, while we still use regular supplies in Spain. They wear uniforms there, but we don’t. Teachers are nice in both places, but Irish teachers are more relaxed and fun, and Spanish teachers are more serious. Transition Year in Ireland has no exams, just life skills, while we have exams. Also, to go to the bathroom, they have to get a teacher to sign their agenda, which we don’t do. And in Spain, if someone misbehaves, we write them up, but I’m not sure how they handle it in Ireland. If i had to choose , i would choose my spanish high school because i am already used to it :).
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Day 9: Cork and UCC
Today we woke up at seven in the morning, took the bus, and waited about ten or twenty minutes at the school until the other bus arrived. Th...
-
I was nervous on the plane, but also really excited. I kept thinking about Ireland, the green landscapes everyone talks about, and about fin...
-
I am going to talk about the differences between my Spanish high school and the Irish one. In Ireland, students use tablets instead of noteb...
-
For breakfast today I had eggs with bacon that Isabelle´s mother had prepared for me . It was delicious. And then we went with the Irish and...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario