I was nervous on the plane, but also really excited. I kept thinking about Ireland, the green landscapes everyone talks about, and about finally meeting Isabelle in person. When the plane landed, everything felt new and a bit unreal, like the beginning of something important but calm at the same time. At the airport, all of us Spanish girls took photos holding the Spanish flag.
And when we left the terminal , we saw all the Irish people holding an Erasmus+flag, and each of them was also holding a lettre spelling "Bienvenido" It was really funny because they forgot to put the 's' in 'Bienvenido' but it's okay. I felt so excited and happy , it was such a lovely gesture. And finally, we all went with them on the bus.jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2026
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Day 9: Cork and UCC
Today we woke up at seven in the morning, took the bus, and waited about ten or twenty minutes at the school until the other bus arrived. Th...
-
I was nervous on the plane, but also really excited. I kept thinking about Ireland, the green landscapes everyone talks about, and about fin...
-
I am going to talk about the differences between my Spanish high school and the Irish one. In Ireland, students use tablets instead of noteb...
-
For breakfast today I had eggs with bacon that Isabelle´s mother had prepared for me . It was delicious. And then we went with the Irish and...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario