viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2026

Day 5: Surfing and the view of the Cliffs of Moher

We woke up at 7 a.m. and took the bus to school. After waiting for a while, we started a two-hour bus journey to the beach, where we were going to go surfing.

The weather was not very good because it was windy and cold. However, wearing a swimsuit helped us stay warm. I had a great time surfing with my friends and Isabelle, even though it was my first time doing it. It was a new experience for me, and I really enjoyed learning how to surf.

After surfing, we had lunch and then visited the Cliffs of Moher. They were absolutely beautiful and I loved the views. I would definitely do this again!

At the end of the day, we took the bus back home. It was a long but unforgettable day!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Day 9: Cork and UCC

Today we woke up at seven in the morning, took the bus, and waited about ten or twenty minutes at the school until the other bus arrived. Th...