viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2026

Day 4 : Ploughing Competition

We had to wake up at 5 in the morning, take two trains and a bus, and honestly I was already tired before even getting there. But the place surprised me so much because I thought the Plowing was going to be an actual plowing competition, like watching tractors and all that. In the end we just walked around the stores the whole day, which was not what I expected at all. And it was freezing, seriously. I bought a Limerick football T‑shirt as a little souvenir, so at least I didn’t leave empty‑handed. I had a very great time with Isabelle and the group!

Here are some pics:






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Day 9: Cork and UCC

Today we woke up at seven in the morning, took the bus, and waited about ten or twenty minutes at the school until the other bus arrived. Th...