sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2026

Day 6: Saturday

Today is Saturday, and honestly, it’s been a pretty relaxed day. In the morning, I went shopping with my family. They showed me a few things they thought I might like, and we just spent some time together before going back home. Later in the day, I decided to go watch a camogie match because I wanted to see how the game is played in person. It was actually my Irish sister , Eva who was playing, so that made it even more fun. I went with Isabelle, her mum and dad, and also with Maeve and Inés. It was quite chilly out there, but we had a great time and really enjoyed watching the match. It was a calm but fun day, and I really enjoyed spending time with everyone.

Here are piscs and video of the match :



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Day 9: Cork and UCC

Today we woke up at seven in the morning, took the bus, and waited about ten or twenty minutes at the school until the other bus arrived. Th...