On Monday, I woke up around 7 and had breakfast with Isabelle and her family. Then we waited for the bus together. When we got to school, we had like 20 minutes before classes started. Our first class was English. We read some short books and watched a little film about a lamb, and then we talked about it. After that, we discussed some things about the school and had a small break. In biology, we talked about what project we would do if we had to make one. Then, in Irish class, the Irish students taught us some words and phrases. They even interviewed us and recorded how we pronounced everything, which was kind of funny. For lunch, I ate the food Isabelle’s mom had prepared for me. Later, in Spanish class, we taught the Irish students some Spanish. We made a big poster about Logroño and the things you can find there, and it turned out really cute. At the end of the day, we had psychology, and I actually liked it a lot. We practiced a bit and it was super interesting.
Here it is the poster that we made:
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario